Monday, June 25, 2007

Could it actually happen?

I had an Early Bird Registration today for my school. Had five brand new students register. One returning. But four of those new students are directly from the advertising I asked the board for back in January and my own networking. That is so exciting. I feel like I've actually done something.
But on the other hand, there are four other students that I know are coming to the school next year. Why didn't they come tonight? Don't they want the discount? I'm scared they've changed their minds. But why would they do that?
But I'm trying not to think that could happen. Should prepare for it I guess. But it looks like I really am going to have enough students next year. I won't lose my job. The school won't close while I'm the teacher (at least this year). I've been so worried about that. God's reminding me that He really is the One in control and I can't fix everything. Even though I'd love to.

No comments: